Endodontist - Markham Stouffville
|August 22, 2014 - September 22, 2014|
|Employment Type:||Part Time|
|Description:||Altima Dental is the largest network of dental clinics in Canada, offering consistent and professional dental services. We pride ourselves on our exceptional record in patient satisfaction, team building and practice management.|
Consider the Altima Advantage!
We are currently seeking an Endodontist for our practice in Markham-Stoffville. The current opening is a Part-time position with the possibility for long term growth within our network of dental centers.
Altima provides you with the opportunity to focus on what you enjoy the most - quality dentistry and servicing your patients. Altima centralizes various business and administrative functions enabling dentists and their teams to concentrate better on the delivery of patient care which is reflected in our patient satisfaction.
At Altima, our dentists and our dental teams are committed to providing you with the highest standards of patient-centered care. A career with Altima Dental is both professionally and financially rewarding, without the burdens of private practice. Our specialists have the clinical freedom and autonomy to practice and can expect a stable patient base with unlimited earnings potential based on production. Be a part of unique team providing patients with a one-of-a-kind experience!
|Qualifications:||You are an DDS/DMD with post graduate speciality training in Endodontics. You may be just starting your speciality career or be a seasoned provider. |
• You must also offer the following:
• Provide support, guidance and leadership to our clinical and assisting team.
• Provide a full range of clinical Endodontic services to all Altima patients
• Ensure that the treatment plans are reviewed with each patient.
• Provide great patient service, consistently ensuring patient satisfaction
• Educate patients about maintaining and improving oral health
• Appropriately administer dental anesthesia and nitrous oxide analgesia to limit the amount of patient discomfort experienced by patients during procedures
• Obtain diagnostic pre operative and post operative radiographs for every procedure
• Local Anesthesia must be limited appropriately dependent on patient weight
• Evaluate medical history and take blood pressure prior to all procedures provided
• Provide post operative instructions to the patient with recommendations on follow up appointments with their treating GP practioner
• Provide patient specific letters to our GP practioners outlining your clinical findings, treatment planned and completed procedures, and outline of next steps for patient care
Come join Altima's professional dental team, dedicated to helping patients achieve optimal dental health - for life!