Web Marketing Coordinator
|October 17, 2013 - November 17, 2013|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Description:||Altima Healthcare has an excellent opportunity for an enthusiastic Web Marketing Coordinator to work in our central support office located in the Yorkdale Mall Office Places. This is a one-year, full-time contract position, with possibility of extension based on performance. It is ideal for an individual currently within, or close to completion of, post-secondary education in Marketing, Communications and related online disciplines. Previous work experience in a corporate environment (including volunteer work) is advantageous. Please ensure you meet all the requirements listed below prior to applying.|
|Duties:||Under the guidance of and reporting to the Marketing & Communications Manager, the Web Marketing Coordinator will assume the role of providing support and assistance in implementing key advertising and promotional activities. This individual will also assume responsibilities relating to maintaining the corporate website (new copy, content, edits, features, SEO, etc.).|
• Assist with the preparation, design and dissemination of marketing materials including ads, posters, flyers, emails, signage, graphics, and other internal/external pieces.
• Prepare & distribute various monthly marketing activity reports & campaign updates.
• Liaise with team members, department heads and external suppliers on projects.
• Monitor and maintain social media sites, reviews, daily communication and site updates.
• Assist with revising and improving the corporate website, including writing web copy.
• Ensure cross-branding activities and promotions are implemented smoothly on location.
|Qualifications:||• Strong marketing education and/or experience, with ability to learn quickly on the job. |
• Advanced computer skills with MS Office, Outlook Mail, Web, Social Media & Mobile Apps.
• Intermediate computer skills with Adobe Photoshop & Illustrator for graphic design.
• Must have superior writing & editing skills for web copy, layout and related applications.
• An ability to multi-task with a variety of vendors and managers to meet deadlines is key.
• Excellent attention to detail, branding, corporate standards and online image is critical.
• Soft skills include time-management, organized, deadline-oriented, creative, personable.
If you have excellent writing skills, a flair for e-marketing and enjoy seeing your efforts come to life on-line - we want to hear from you!
Altima Healthcare is the largest primary medical and dental care network in Canada, with more than 60 clinics conveniently located across Ontario and Alberta. Altima Healthcare allows their 800,000 patients to access a vast, multidisciplinary network of dentists, medical doctors, specialists, healthcare practitioners and therapists, and related services. For more information please visit www.altimahealthcare.ca. We invite you to join our team.
Altima Healthcare – Love Your Health! ™
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.