Dental Centre Coordinator - Calgary
|September 26, 2013 - October 26, 2013|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Description:||We offer an exceptional opportunity to embark on a dental career with a difference. |
|Duties:||• Liaise with patients, build rapport, listen to them and establish trust. |
• Be effective and innovative in managing your daily appointment schedule and patient flow and your team schedule.
• Hire and surround yourself with other like minded individuals who represent patient service and teamwork.
• An exceptional understanding of patient accounting systems. Fluently and confidently explains treatment details and account information to patients.
Simple, isn’t it?
|Qualifications:||• A winsome personality and a great conversationalist|
• Diplomacy is your middle name as you masterfully attend to your patient’s whims and fancies
• Energetic and bubbly you skillfully overcome challenges
• Creative, innovative and resourceful
• Strong computer skills
• Previous dental or medical administration background would be an asset, however we welcome those from more diverse industries with transferable skill sets such as hospitality and customer service backgrounds
We will only entertain individuals who are committed to making a difference and are excited to embrace a challenge. The opportunities to grow and expand your career are endless. Talk to our team members to see what we are all about.
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.