Dental Assistant – Thornhill
|October 15, 2013 - November 15, 2013|
|Description:||Our centre in the Promenade Mall in Thornhill is looking for a Dental Assistant to join our team of professionals. The successful candidate will commence as a regular part-time employee, working approximately 30 hours per week, moving to a full-time 12 month contract position come November. |
|Duties:||As a Dental Assistant you will report to the Dental Centre Manager and perform a variety of Dental Assisting duties:|
• Assist the doctor, educate patients, and communicate effectively with patients, families and other team members.
• Maintain equipment, inventory and ensures proper infection control and X-Ray safety.
• Directly contribute to the profitability and success of the office by providing efficient technical assistance, supplies, equipment and environment necessary to achieve this objective.
|Qualifications:||• Certified Dental Assistant, Level I or II|
• 1 years of experience as a Dental Assistant
• Computer proficient - Dentrix skills an asset
• Experience working as a Dental Assistant for Specialists an asset
• Excellent interpersonal skills combined with demonstrated commitment to patient service and teamwork.
• Positive, enthusiastic and brings a fresh outlook to the workplace
• Eager to work, learn, grow and smile!
We thank all applicants for their interest in this position. All resumes will be kept on file for twelve months. Only applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.