Patient Coordinator/Dental Receptionist - Barrie
|May 01, 2013 - June 01, 2013|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Description:||Our busy dental centre in the Barrie seeks a Patient Coordinator to join a team of professionals providing excellence in patient care. We have full-time and part-time positions available. Work, learn, grow and smile with us! ™|
Training, mentorship and ongoing learning in a supportive team environment will be provided. Our passion for excellence motivates us to continually upgrade our skills and systems to ensure the delivery of the best possible dental care.
Along with a great environment to work in and unlimited opportunities to grow, the position offers an attractive compensation package with benefits:
• Equitable & Performance-Based Salary Administration
• Health & Life Benefits
• Group RSP
• Dental coverage
• Educational assistance
• Uniform allowance
• Bonus and recognition programs
|Duties:||The Patient Coordinator, reports to the Dental Centre Manager and is responsible for a variety of reception, accounting, data entry and record keeping duties. |
• Schedules patient appointments to meet daily and weekly practice goals, handles patient finances, maintains patient records and coordinates patient flow.
• Promotes a safe, pleasant, and harmonious environment for staff, doctor, and patients.
• Directly contributes to the success and profitability of the office through effective appointment scheduling, accounts collections and outstanding patient service.
• We are looking for individuals who have demonstrated high records of achievement and possess strong, interpersonal communication combined with a strong commitment towards teamwork.
|Qualifications:||Positive, enthusiastic and with a fresh, creative way in dealing with challenges in the workplace, you also value the importance of a professional, well-groomed appearance in instilling confidence in your patients. A sense of humour and an adaptable, flexible attitude enables you to excel in this position.|
• High School Diploma
• Must have dental administration experience
• Flexibility to work morning, evening and Saturday shifts is necessary
• Ability to work in fast-paced environments is required
• Proficiency in computers
• Dentrix knowledge would be an asset
• Great attitude, commitment and willingness to learn
We thank all applicants for their interest in this position. All resumes will be kept on file for twelve months. Only applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.