Dental Assistant, RDA Level II - Spruce Grove
|September 20, 2013 - October 20, 2013|
|Employment Type:||Part Time|
|Description:||Our busy BrightSmile centre in Spruce Grove seeks a part-time Dental Assistant to join a team of professionals providing excellence in patient care. This is an ideal position for Dental Assistants who seek an opportunity to work in an unique dental setting.|
Work, learn, grow and smile with us! ™
|Duties:||•Promote quality, comfortable dental care for patients in a stress-free, safe environment.|
•Assists the doctor, educates patients, communicates effectively with patients, families and other team members.
•Maintains equipment, inventory and ensures proper infection control and X-Ray safety.
•Directly contributes to the profitability and success of the office by providing efficient technical assistance, supplies, equipment and environment necessary to achieve this objective
|Qualifications:||• You are a Registered Dental Assistant II|
• You have at least 2 years of experience as an RDA
• Positive, enthusiastic and fresh outlook
• Value the importance of a professional, well-groomed appearance in instilling confidence in your patients
• Working knowledge of Dentrix is a definite asset
• Availability to work Tuesday evenings and Saturdays
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.