Patient Coordinator/Dental Receptionist - Spruce Grove
|April 23, 2013 - May 23, 2013|
|Location:||Spruce Grove, AB (Canada)|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Description:||BrightSmile Dental is seeking a full-time Patient Coordinator to join our team at one of our busy centres located in Spruce Grove, Alberta. |
The Patient Coordinator, reports to the Senior Patient Coordinator or Dental Centre Manager and is responsible for a variety of reception, accounting, data entry and record keeping duties.
|Duties:||• Schedules patient appointments to meet daily and weekly practice goals, handles patient finances, maintains patient records and coordinates patient flow. |
• Promotes a safe, pleasant, and harmonious environment for staff, doctor, and patients.
• Directly contributes to the success and profitability of the office through effective appointment scheduling, accounts collections and outstanding patient service.
• We are looking for individuals who have demonstrated high records of achievement and possess strong, interpersonal communication combined with a strong commitment towards teamwork.
|Qualifications:||• High School Diploma|
• 1 year of dental administration experience
• Proficiency in computers
• Dentrix knowledge would be an asset
• Great attitude, commitment and willingness to learn
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.