Patient Coordinator/Dental Receptionist - London
|March 28, 2013 - April 28, 2013|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Description:||Our dental centre in London seeks a full-time Patient Coordinator to join a team of professionals providing excellence in patient care. This position is ideal for Dental Receptionists who would like an opportunity to work in a unique dental setting. |
Work, learn, grow and smile with us! ™
|Duties:||The Patient Coordinator, reports to the Dental Centre Manager and is responsible for a variety of reception, accounting, data entry and record keeping duties. |
• Schedules patient appointments to meet daily and weekly practice goals, handles patient finances, maintains patient records and coordinates patient flow.
• Promotes a safe, pleasant, and harmonious environment for staff, doctor, and patients.
• Directly contributes to the success and profitability of the office through effective appointment scheduling, accounts collections and outstanding patient service.
• We are looking for individuals who have demonstrated high records of achievement and possess strong, interpersonal communication combined with a strong commitment towards teamwork.
|Qualifications:||Positive, enthusiastic and with a fresh, creative way in dealing with challenges in the workplace, you also value the importance of a professional, well-groomed appearance in instilling confidence in your patients. A sense of humour and an adaptable, flexible attitude enables you to excel in this position.|
• High School Diploma
• 1+ years of dental administration experience
• Proficiency in computers
• Dentrix knowledge would be an asset
• Great attitude, commitment and willingness to learn
• Dental assisting experience is preferred
We thank all applicants for their interest in this position. All resumes will be kept on file for twelve months. Only applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.