Dental Hygienist - Toronto
|June 05, 2013 - July 05, 2013|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Description:||Looking for a great new dental career where you can work, learn, grow and smile? |
We can offer you the chance to make a difference!
We are seeking an experienced, enthusiastic and Portuguese Dental Hygienist to join our team at one of our centres in Toronto.
|Duties:||• Performs clinical therapy, health promotion, education, and administration functions within a team framework|
• Works closely with the dentist, patient, family and other health professionals using a consultative approach
• Directly contributes to the success and profitability of the office through effective periodontal case management, communication and teamwork
• Works with the dentist and other heath professionals to promote optimum oral health for all patients
• Reports to the Dental Centre Manager
|Qualifications:||• Successfully completed a recognized dental hygiene program|
• Current registration with the CDHO
• Current CPR training
• Strong computer skills
• Outstanding communication skills
• Takes initiative
• 2+ years experience as a Hygienist
• Bilingual - English/Portuguese preferred
We thank all applicants for their interest in this position. All resumes will be kept on file for twelve months. Only applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.