Dental Hygienist - Calgary
|August 08, 2013 - September 08, 2013|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Description:||Looking for a great new dental career where you can work, learn, grow and smile? |
We can offer you the chance to make a difference!
BrightSmile Crowfoot is seeking an experienced, enthusiastic and energetic Dental Hygienist to join our team at our centre in Crowfoot.
|Duties:||• Performs clinical therapy, health promotion, education, and administration functions within a team framework|
• Works closely with the dentist, patient, family and other health professionals using a consultative approach
• Directly contributes to the success and profitability of the office through effective periodontal case management, communication and teamwork
• Works with the dentist and other heath professionals to promote optimum oral health for all patients
• Reports to the Dental Centre Coordinator
|Qualifications:||• Successfully completed a recognized dental hygiene program|
• Current registration with the CRDHA
• Current CPR training
• Strong computer skills
• Outstanding communication skills
• Takes initiative
• 1+ years experience as a Hygienist
• Must be available to work:
Tuesdays 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Wednesdays 12:00 to 8:00 p.m.
Fridays 8:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Saturdays 8:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. (alternating)
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.