Patient Coordinator/Dental Receptionist - Calgary
|June 14, 2013 - July 14, 2013|
|Employment Type:||Part Time|
|Description:||BrightSmile Dental is seeking a part-time Patient Coordinator to join our team at one of our dental centres located in Calgary. |
The Patient Coordinator, reports to the Dental Centre Manager and is responsible for a variety of reception, accounting, data entry and record keeping duties.
|Duties:||• Schedules patient appointments to meet daily and weekly practice goals, handles patient finances, maintains patient records and coordinates patient flow. |
• Promotes a safe, pleasant, and harmonious environment for staff, doctor, and patients.
• Directly contributes to the success and profitability of the office through effective appointment scheduling, accounts collections and outstanding patient service.
• We are looking for individuals who have demonstrated high records of achievement and possess strong, interpersonal communication combined with a strong commitment towards teamwork.
|Qualifications:||• High School Diploma|
• 1 year of dental administration experience
• Proficiency in computers
• Dentrix knowledge would be an asset
• Great attitude, commitment and willingness to learn
• Availability to work:
Wednesdays 4:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m.
Fridays 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. (occasional)
Saturdays 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
We thank all applicants for their interest in this position. All resumes will be kept on file for twelve months. Only applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.