Patient Coordinator/Dental Receptionist - Calgary
|June 14, 2013 - July 14, 2013|
|Employment Type:||Part Time|
|Description:||BrightSmile Dental is seeking a part-time Patient Coordinator to join our team at one of our dental centres located in Calgary. |
The Patient Coordinator, reports to the Dental Centre Manager and is responsible for a variety of reception, accounting, data entry and record keeping duties.
|Duties:||• Schedules patient appointments to meet daily and weekly practice goals, handles patient finances, maintains patient records and coordinates patient flow. |
• Promotes a safe, pleasant, and harmonious environment for staff, doctor, and patients.
• Directly contributes to the success and profitability of the office through effective appointment scheduling, accounts collections and outstanding patient service.
• We are looking for individuals who have demonstrated high records of achievement and possess strong, interpersonal communication combined with a strong commitment towards teamwork.
|Qualifications:||• High School Diploma|
• 1 year of dental administration experience
• Proficiency in computers
• Dentrix knowledge would be an asset
• Great attitude, commitment and willingness to learn
• Availability to work:
Wednesdays 4:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m.
Fridays 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. (occasional)
Saturdays 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
We thank all applicants for their interest in this position. All resumes will be kept on file for twelve months. Only applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.