Dental Office Administrator - London Area
|January 02, 2013 - February 02, 2013|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Description:||Altima Dental seeks a full-time Dental Office Administrator to join a team of professionals providing excellence in patient care in the London area. This position is ideal for a dental office administrator who would like an opportunity to work in a unique dental setting. |
Work, learn, grow and smile with us! ™
|Duties:||• Schedules patient appointments to meet daily and weekly practice goals, handles patient finances, maintains patient records and coordinates patient flow. |
• Promotes a safe, pleasant, and harmonious environment for staff, doctor, and patients.
• Directly contributes to the success and profitability of the office through effective appointment scheduling, accounts collections and outstanding patient service.
• We are looking for individuals who have demonstrated high records of achievement and possess strong, interpersonal communication combined with a strong commitment towards teamwork.
|Qualifications:||Positive, enthusiastic and with a fresh, creative way in dealing with challenges in the workplace, you also value the importance of a professional, well-groomed appearance in instilling confidence in your patients. A sense of humour and an adaptable, flexible attitude enables you to excel in this position.|
• High School Diploma
• 2+ years of dental administration experience
• Proficiency in computers
• Dentrix knowledge would be an asset
• Great attitude, commitment and willingness to learn
• Dental assisting experience is preferred
• Demonstrated leadership capabilities
We thank all applicants for their interest in this position. All resumes will be kept on file for twelve months. Only applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.