Dental Assistant/Patient Coordinator - Toronto
|February 22, 2013 - March 22, 2013|
|Location:||Toronto, ON (Canada)|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Description:||Looking for a great new dental career where you can work, learn, grow and play?|
We can offer you the chance to make a difference!
We are looking for a dynamic individual to join our team for a full-time Dental Assistant/Patient Coordinator role.
The Dental Assistant/Patient Coordinator, reports to the Dental Centre Manager and is responsible for a variety of dental assisting duties, reception, accounting and data entry record keeping.
|Duties:||• Assist the doctor, educate patients, communicate effectively with patients, families and other team members. |
• Maintain equipment, inventory and ensure proper infection control and X-Ray safety.
• Promotes a safe, pleasant, and harmonious environment for staff, doctor, and patients.
• Directly contributes to the success and profitability of the office through effective appointment scheduling, accounts collections and outstanding patient service.
• Schedules patient appointments to meet daily and weekly practice goals, handles patient finances, maintains patient records and coordinates patient flow.
We are looking for individuals who have demonstrated high records of achievement and possess strong, interpersonal communication combined with a strong commitment towards teamwork.
|Qualifications:||This position is ideal for Dental Assistants wanting to develop business skills. |
• Experienced Certified Dental Assistant
• Excellent patient service skills
• Proficiency in computers
• Dentrix knowledge would be an asset
• Great attitude, commitment and willingness to learn
Altima Dental offers a working environment where individual performance is recognized and rewarded and is committed to providing unique opportunities for career growth and advancement.
Training, mentorship and ongoing learning in a supportive team environment will be provided. Our passion for excellence motivates us to continually upgrade our skills and systems to ensure the delivery of the best possible dental care. Along with a great environment to work in and unlimited opportunities to grow, we offer:
Equitable & Performance–Based Salary Administration
Group Health & Life Benefits
Educational Planning & Financial Assistance
Bonus and recognition programs
Career advancement opportunities
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.