Patient Coordinator/Dental Receptionist - South Eastern Ontario
|January 10, 2013 - February 10, 2013|
|Location:||South Eastern Ontario, ON (Canada)|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Description:||We are growing...come grow with us!|
Looking for a great new dental career where you can work, learn, grow and smile?
We can offer you the chance to make a difference!
Altima Dental is seeking future Patient Coordinators to join our teams in South Eastern Ontario. If you are looking for a long-term career with unlimited growth opportunities we would love to hear from you! We have locations in Kingston, Brockville, Morrisburg and Russell.
We offer a working environment where individual performance is recognized and rewarded and is committed to providing unique opportunities for career growth and advancement.
Training, mentorship and ongoing learning in a supportive team environment will be provided. Our passion for excellence motivates us to continually upgrade our skills and systems to ensure the delivery of the best possible dental care. Along with a great environment to work in and unlimited opportunities to grow, we offer:
•Equitable & Performance–Based Salary Administration
•Group Health & Life Benefits
•Educational Planning & Financial Assistance
•Bonus and recognition programs
•Career advancement opportunities
|Duties:||The Patient Coordinator, reports to the Senior Patient Coordinator or Dental Centre Manager and is responsible for a variety of reception, accounting, data entry and record keeping duties. |
• Schedules patient appointments to meet daily and weekly practice goals, handles patient finances, maintains patient records and coordinates patient flow.
• Promotes a safe, pleasant, and harmonious environment for staff, doctor, and patients.
• Directly contributes to the success and profitability of the office through effective appointment scheduling, accounts collections and outstanding patient service.
• We are looking for individuals who have demonstrated high records of achievement and possess strong, interpersonal communication combined with a strong commitment towards teamwork.
|Qualifications:||• High School Diploma|
• 1 year of dental administration experience
• Proficiency in computers
• Dentrix knowledge would be an asset
• Great attitude, commitment and willingness to learn
We thank all applicants for their interest in this position. All resumes will be kept on file for twelve months. Only applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.