Dental Assistant – Toronto (Part Time)
|December 13, 2012 - January 13, 2013|
|Location:||Toronto, ON (Canada)|
|Employment Type:||Part Time|
|Description:||Our centre in the Annex is looking for a Dental Assistant to join our team of professionals for a part-time position. |
|Duties:||As a Dental Assistant you will report to the Dental Centre Manager and perform a variety of Dental Assisting duties:|
• Assist the doctor, educate patients, and communicate effectively with patients, families and other team members.
• Maintain equipment, inventory and ensures proper infection control and X-Ray safety.
• Directly contribute to the profitability and success of the office by providing efficient technical assistance, supplies, equipment and environment necessary to achieve this objective.
|Qualifications:||• Certified Dental Assistant, Level I or II|
• 1 years of experience as a Dental Assistant
• Computer proficient - Dentrix skills an asset
• Experience working as a Dental Assistant for Specialists an asset
• Excellent interpersonal skills combined with demonstrated commitment to patient service and teamwork.
• Positive, enthusiastic and brings a fresh outlook to the workplace
• Eager to work, learn, grow and smile!
• Available to work Tuesdays and Thursdays 12:00 p.m. - 8:00 p.m.; Saturdays 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
We thank all applicants for their interest in this position. All resumes will be kept on file for twelve months. Only applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.