Patient Coordinator/Dental Assistant - Future Openings
|July 02, 2014 - August 02, 2014|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Description:||Looking for a great new dental career where you can work, learn, grow and play?|
We can offer you the chance to make a difference!
Altima Dental is expanding and we are seeking dynamic individuals to join our team. Please submit your application to be considered for suitable future Patient Coordinator/Dental Assistant positions across Ontario.
Please do indicate the most convenient work locations on your application.
The Patient Coordinator/Dental Assistant, reports to the Senior Patient Coordinator or Dental Centre Manager and is responsible for a variety of reception, accounting, data entry record keeping & dental assisting duties.
|Duties:||• Schedules patient appointments to meet daily and weekly practice goals, handles patient finances, maintains patient records and coordinates patient flow. |
• Assist the doctor, educate patients, communicate effectively with patients, families and other team members.
• Maintain equipment, inventory and ensure proper infection control and XRay safety.
• Promotes a safe, pleasant, and harmonious environment for staff, doctor, and patients.
• Directly contributes to the success and profitability of the office through effective appointment scheduling, accounts collections and outstanding patient service.
We are looking for individuals who have demonstrated high records of achievement and possess strong, interpersonal communication combined with a strong commitment towards teamwork.
|Qualifications:||This position is ideal for Dental Hygienists or Dental Assistants wanting to develop business skills or a Dental Receptionist, who has mastered the basics of dental administration and is seeking more challenging role. |
• High School Diploma
• 1 year of dental administration experience
• Proficiency in computers
• Dentrix knowledge would be an asset
• Great attitude, commitment and willingness to learn
Altima Dental offers a working environment where individual performance is recognized and rewarded and is committed to providing unique opportunities for career growth and advancement.
Training, mentorship and ongoing learning in a supportive team environment will be provided. Our passion for excellence motivates us to continually upgrade our skills and systems to ensure the delivery of the best possible dental care. Along with a great environment to work in and unlimited opportunities to grow, we offer:
Equitable & Performance–Based Salary Administration
Group Health & Life Benefits
Educational Planning & Financial Assistance
Bonus and recognition programs
Career advancement opportunities
We thank all applicants for their interest in this position. All resumes will be kept on file for twelve months. Only applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.